Can you believe I have been with Kelly at Ask for the Moon towers for 6 months now! How time flies when you are having fun. I am meeting lots of new people and reconnecting with a lot of previous colleagues and old acquaintances too, which has been great.
However, I have a confession to make. I started off writing my blog once a month but as you can see from the blog list, I haven’t written 6 blogs. Like you guys out there I am human too and as I’ve got busier in my new role and things have happened that has seen my blog get pushed to the side. As marketeers, it’s our job to be on the case here, so a monthly blog does always happen, but you might not be so lucky. Here are my top 5 tips about blogging to remember:
- It really doesn’t have to be long – this blog is less than 300 words!
- It has to be of interest and relevant to the people that are reading it
- At least write once a month (if you have anyone else working with you then share the load)
- If you have an idea – just write a quick draft and come back to it when you need to
- Use a content plan – so everyone knows what’s going on and who’s doing what. (This can be a simple spreadsheet)
So if you don’t have much time, short and sweet is still super good 🙂 If you really don’t have any time at all then we can help in a variety of ways so don’t despair, email me now and see how we can get you on the right blogging track.
Happy blogging guys.